"iaD" visual style for windows 7
Warm, Simple & Elegant...
!!! October 2011 >>>
As i noticed an update of "shell32" by Microsoft (and so a return to the original images...), here is a link to the updated files for "iaD" x64 users :[link]
x32 file will follow later, i have to pick it up at a friend's, or if someone can send me one...
!!! Font : [link]
- Visual style
credits to Nittiyh for the original vs [link]
- start button (install with "start orb changer" [link]
- red flames wallpaper
for the wallpaper ([link]
& the original shape used for the start button ([link]
- Comix Cursors Black and Red : the installation is automatic when applying the theme,
"allow themes to change cursors" must be checked in Personalization Section...
link for installation pack : [link]
& special thanks for accepting the challenge!!!
!!! HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR WORKS & AUTHORIZATIONS !!!
- REPLACEMENT SYSTEM FILES :
- REPLACEMENT EXTRA FILES :
- date & clock
- getting started
- resources monitor
- Windows system logo (credit to
for token style)
- Windows Update
special thanks to
who showed me the way for these files...
>>> All files are for sp1, 32 & 64 bits, be sure to use the corresponding files for your system!
(if needed, open the Start Menu, type "System" + "Enter" & check the info...)
As always, special big up & thanks to 3am & PandaX
at WSB Forums!!!
Most of icons are "Variations, Faenza Style" by [link] [link]
Installer by [link]
iaD for RocketDock :
iaD for ObjectDock :
iaD useful icons :
- copy the content of the folder "Theme" at "c:\Windows\Resources\Themes"
- go to "Personalization section" and choose "iaD"...
- for the replacement files, follow the path of each one,
take ownership & total control, back up the originals,
copy the custom files & restart your computer...
btw i forgot to join the font
It is "Bauhaus" & "Bauhaus93" if you need [link]
>>> forget what i said earlier about "Sansation"...
© scoopeeedoo 2011